Thank you for your purchase, and with proper care, you can expect to enjoy your jewelry for a long time. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these few basic guidelines:
- Refrain from wearing while showering and exercising, and remove when washing your hands. Perspiration from your skin and any damp or wet environment can cause your jewelry to discolor or tarnish.
- Refrain from using perfume, sprays, lotions, sanitizers, etc. on or near your jewelry.
- Do not sleep in your jewelry.
- Do not hang stretch bracelets and store them flat in your jewelry box.
- Clean your jewelry with a dry microfiber cloth and avoid harsh chemicals.
- Remove any tarnish with a polishing cloth; it does a really great job of restoring the shine to your jewelry, and store in a cool, dry place when not in use.